almost 2 years ago
It’s getting close! There are two weeks left to submit your solution to the Stratis Smart Contract Challenge. Submissions are due December 16, 2019 before 5pm GMT (12pm EDT). (Find out what time that is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, there’s still time! Explore your “to-do” list, the previous updates and Resources page to help get you started.
Before the deadline passes, make sure you run through this list:
- Are you submitting a solution that utilizes Stratis Smart Contracts in C#?
- Have you met the requirements? Remember: Your solution must relate to one or more of the following industries:
- Banking and financial services
- International Trade and Commodities
- Supply Chain
- Healthcare and medicine
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video meet the challenge guidelines? (Check out video making tips here)
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or another member of the dev community provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.