almost 2 years ago
Just a final shout-out this is the last weekend to submit your solution to the Stratis Smart Contract Challenge. Submissions are due tomorrow, December 16, 2019 before 5pm GMT (12pm EDT). (Find out what time that is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.)
Before the deadline passes, make sure you run through this list:
- Are you submitting a solution that utilizes Stratis Smart Contracts in C#?
- Have you met the requirements? Remember: Your solution must relate to one or more of the following industries:
- Banking and financial services
- International Trade and Commodities
- Supply Chain
- Healthcare and medicine
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video meet the challenge guidelines? (Check out video making tips here)
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or another member of the dev community provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
The finish line is near - good luck!
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.